Now hiring Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience!
If less than 1 year of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
We ARE NOT a truck driving school, you must have your CDL-A to join our team.
Averitt has an immediate opening for a Dedicated Fill In Driver to help serve our dedicated automotive customer located in Kingsport, Tennessee.
Experienced Drivers (with 12+ months of solo driving experience):
- Start pay of .44 cpm split & $20 stop off when running "fill in" for team position.
- When running other dedicated accounts pay ranges from $15.75/ hour - $17.00/ hour
- This position is a full-time team "fill in" driving position for when regular assigned team driving associates are out for any reason.
- Runs from Tri-Cities to Nazareth, PA to Tri Cities to Jacksonville, FL to Tri-Cities then to Minooka, Ill.
- Time critical freight!
- HOME WEEKLY!!
- Start Sunday night or early Monday morning; return Friday night.
- If team "fill in" is not needed some solo runs are available out of Kingsport, TN.
- May be placed on other dedicated accounts as needed, which are day runs.
- 70% team "fill in" and 30% local dedicated accounts.
Paid Training Programs: If you have less than 12 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while:
If you have less than 12 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid six hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-3 weeks. After training you will start at .44 cpm split & $20 stop off when running "fill in" for team position or when running other dedicated accounts pay ranges from $15.75/ hour - $17.00/ hour.
Check out these many benefits of being a full-time Averitt Driver Associate:
- Family & individual Cigna medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$75.70 per week for family
$30.55 per week for unmarried individuals
With the option of reduced medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days).
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation) up to 8 weeks.
- Profit sharing and 401(k) plans.
- Wellness programs available
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits.
- Company provided professional uniforms
- Wells Fargo banking products.
- Flexible spending accounts.
- Wellness programs available.
- Other career advancement opportunities within Averitt.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals.
- Red Thinkin' Rewards- points program that encourages you to meet specific fuel & service goals and in return earn points towards a selection of over 12,000 gift items.
- Referral rewards- cash bonuses for referrals
- Weekly direct payroll deposits.
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.).
- A professional atmosphere with quality people since 1971!
Averitt's fleet includes local, dedicated, and regional positions. Drivers have the opportunity to change their driving preferences as their careers progress, including opportunities in operations and leadership.
Averitt Express is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
APPLY ONLINE: https://www.truckdrivingjobs.com/job/14127031/cdl-a-dedicated-truck-driver.html
Need help? Call us: 866-878-2508
• Post ID: 10024842 parkersburg